Archived Discussion Topic

Reflexology       started by monkeymoo103 on 15 Jan 2010   (22469)
Message InfoMessage
From monkeymoo103

15 Jan 2010 8:57 PM
Hi, I am thinking about re-training to be a reflexologist. Does anyone know if I would be able to get a visa as a qualified reflexologist and is there much call for such work in Australia? Just wondered - if anyone has any info or thoughts about it please let me know. Cheers.x Jane 0)
From rockinghorse

To monkeymoo103

16 Jan 2010 8:16 AM
Have you looked on the website? I am a qualified Aromatherapist, specialising in sports injuries etc. I worked out here earning really good money. But although I could fall under a category it didn't give me enough points. So I re trained as a n hairdresser. Long story but it worked for me.. But I do believe that hairdressing has been taken off the list. Although I haven't been on the immi website for along time. good luck Michelle
From rockinghorse

To rockinghorse

16 Jan 2010 8:39 AM
Just took a peep at the website. I can't see relexologist. If you retrain you have to use it for 3-4 years. Really research the criteria or you may be wasting your time. If you need further help let me know. Regards Michelle