Archived Discussion Topic

holiday visa        started by johnaudrey on 02 Mar 2010   (22612)
Message InfoMessage
From johnaudrey

To johnaudrey

02 Mar 2010 10:55 PM
Hi Can anybody answer the question plse, we are on a perm visa and are going to America for a wedding then later to the UK can we just rtn to WA or do we need further paperwork from DIAC or the Aust Commision ?? Thanks