Archived Discussion Topic

Air con kits       started by darcy on 16 May 2010   (22818)
Message InfoMessage
From darcy

16 May 2010 11:02 PM
Hi, Can anyone recommend where to buy a rev cycle system and then recommend an installer. Austin
From jimboman

To darcy

17 May 2010 7:17 AM
It is always better to get someone to supply and install. That way, if anything goes wrong, you only have one person/company to deal with. If (say) the indoor unit packs up after a month and you have supplied the system yourself, the installer will not come and look at it for free as it is not his installation that is faulty (snd even if it was something wrong with his work, he would probably blame the unit). This used to happen all the time in the UK with central heating installations.
From aussiehpoefull

To darcy

19 May 2010 5:31 AM
Hi guys, my son has been out in Perth a couple of months now. He is working for an air-conditioning company CLEAN FLOW. He can highly recommend this company. They are manufacturers of ducting kits, insulated flexible ducting, grilles, grille boxes etc everything you need to fit your house out. It is cheaper to buy from them as they are manufacturers who supply wholesalers and retailers, so you can skip the middle man. They can also recommend companies to install the air-conditioning or you can get a detailed drawing for the DIY enthusiastic. Check them out at or call Tony 92449595 for a free quote or advice, if you mention AUSSIEMOVE you will free delivery. Cheers!