Archived Discussion Topic

visa help needed       started by jack2874 on 18 Jun 2010   (22898)
Message InfoMessage
From jack2874

18 Jun 2010 12:49 AM
We are currently about to leave for the UK after 16 rollercoaster months in Perth. We are here on my wifes 175 skilled permanent visa. If we were to be a ping pong pom as they say what is the process? have we to be back in the country for a certain time? do we need to lodge another application? Cheers scott