Archived Discussion Topic

Returning to UK       started by russell on 11 Aug 2010   (23023)
Message InfoMessage
From russell

11 Aug 2010 5:56 PM
My sister in law is currently in UK and wants to remain. She has been in Aus for 16 years and has Aus citizenship. All her three children are Australian born. Does anyone know the quickest and easiest way to apply as she needs to enrol the children in school. Would it be right of abode, permanent residency? She still has a british passport but it is 10 years out of date.