Archived Discussion Topic

Pension and Inheritance       started by lozwill on 02 Dec 2010   (23257)
Message InfoMessage
From lozwill

02 Dec 2010 7:38 PM
Could anyone advise me or give me a professional contact that I could use regards how and when to move a pension and also the best way to deal with the transfer of inheritance from the U.K. to Oz. Thanks heaps
From leigh_and_ross

To lozwill

04 Dec 2010 6:20 PM
Best way to move a pension over here is to contact your chosen super provider here and they can send you the forms. Do not use pension transfer companies, unless you want to share your pension pot with them, it is easy to do and your super company will help you with any queries about the forms which may arise.
From lozwill

To leigh_and_ross

05 Dec 2010 9:04 AM
Thanks alot for that.