Archived Discussion Topic

chid migration       started by david on 04 Feb 2011   (23367)
Message InfoMessage
From david

04 Feb 2011 5:43 AM
hi all i hope we have some visa buffs out there. lol. im still in the uk but i have my pr visa and i want to add my 13 year old son to it so he can come with me to oz. his mother (my ex) has agreed to let him leave with me but she will need to sign a statutory declaration. question, is this a standard form? and were do i get one for her to bring to a solicitor to sign? cheers davy