Archived Discussion Topic

Qualifications       started by traceyborthwick on 09 Feb 2011   (23380)
Message InfoMessage
From traceyborthwick

09 Feb 2011 5:57 AM
Hi, I have been researching possible jobs in Australia. Can anyone tell me what the British equivalent of the Australian qualification 'Certificate Level 3' is (relating to Child Services)? Thank You Tracey
From Ange

To traceyborthwick

09 Feb 2011 7:14 PM
Hiya Do you mean working with children in Childcare Centres? If so here is a link that might help you (altho I think this info is just for Western Australia, Im assuming other parts of Australia may be different). I studied in New Zealand and then filled out and application form to get my qualifications assessed to meet WA standards. Good luck, hope I have been of some help x
From traceyborthwick

To Ange

11 Feb 2011 3:54 AM
Thank you so much for your reply, very helpful website! Tracey