Archived Discussion Topic

       started by boxer on 18 Feb 2011   (23409)
Message InfoMessage
From boxer

18 Feb 2011 10:44 PM
hi tom here from ireland , just in the process of applying for a visa. I am aplasterer no trade papers ,self employed for 10 yrs, but have a marketing degree . over the last 18mths i have worked in tourism related to my degree but only part time. My wife is self employed beautitian with all her papers , We are looking at all these agencies and all they want is money money,one agency askin me E2700 to get papers alone , i know we will spend money either way, but any expense we can avoid. so any info would be appreciated , on what visa type , is sponsorship an option , or skilled