Archived Discussion Topic

C Class Licence       started by THEDEMON on 22 May 2011   (23588)
Message InfoMessage

22 May 2011 2:23 PM
Hello I am applying for new jobs that are asking for a C class licence. Does anyone have any information on this or how to obtain one . Thanks in advance Damon
From SyNikki


22 May 2011 4:39 PM
C Class is a just a normal car license. If you have a UK license then you just swap it over at the Licensing centre. It's when you have HGV that things become different, you have to sit driving test(s). I need to re-do mine at some point.