Archived Discussion Topic

replacement of British passport with visa.       started by suec on 02 Jul 2011   (23689)
Message InfoMessage
From suec

02 Jul 2011 8:06 PM
Hi all, looking to go on hols to Bali our daughters passport has run out, we now have an old passport containing the visa and a new passport, does anyone know if we need to get the visa transferred to the new passport or do we just take both with us? many thanks Suzanne.
From Kris+Rob

To suec

03 Jul 2011 8:51 AM
Fill in form 929 and they will attach the visa electronically to the new passport.