Archived Discussion Topic

zoning       started by djuzar on 04 Aug 2011   (23750)
Message InfoMessage
From djuzar

04 Aug 2011 12:42 PM
Hello we are new in this website and in Perth. We are moving to perth for 12 months and unfortunatel for my 5 yo daughter, it is in the middle of the school year term. I am working here with 457 visa Does anyone know whether it is possible to enroll her in public pre primary school this month ?? If we were to live in east perth with primary school that we can enroll here Do I have to consider living near the school. note : english is not my daughter primary langguage
From Marshy

To djuzar

04 Aug 2011 12:56 PM
You can enrol a child in a public school at anytime in the school year, it does not have to be at the beginning of a term. Pop along to the school in your area with your daughter's birth certificate, immunisation records and hers and your passport showing your visa status and proof of address such as rental lease document. This is all you require,