Archived Discussion Topic

UNIVERSITY FEES       started by yorkshireman1 on 11 Aug 2011   (23765)
Message InfoMessage
From yorkshireman1

11 Aug 2011 5:50 AM
Hi My family and i are arriving in Perth and my daughter wants to study nursing at ECU, I have already made an enquiry however i was shocked at the fees $20,000 a year. We are arriving on a 457 Visa, does anyone know if financial help is available to help with the fees. Regards Darrell.
From Marshy

To yorkshireman1

11 Aug 2011 9:05 AM
As a 457 holder you get diddly squat. No help with anything at all. Sorry.
From janeandian

To yorkshireman1

11 Aug 2011 9:22 AM
You have to be an Australian citizen to be entitled to HECS (student loan). Sorry!
From yorkshireman1

To janeandian

15 Aug 2011 5:25 AM
Hi Many thanks for the info