Archived Discussion Topic

Over 45's       started by msellars on 30 Jan 2012   (23962)
Message InfoMessage
From msellars

30 Jan 2012 7:52 AM
Hi, I am investigating the process of emigrating from UK to WA. I am currently 48 and I have read somewhere there is a Visa that I can get if an employer sponsors me. I have been working in the IT field for over 10 years since leaving the Army. I am now doing courses towards becoming a trainer / assessor within the IT field. I would love to teach within the senior schools / colleges. Mt full resume is at - if you know someone who maybe interested please let them know. Regards Mark Sellars