Archived Discussion Topic

Radiography       started by neilandcheryl on 14 Apr 2012   (24029)
Message InfoMessage
From neilandcheryl

14 Apr 2012 7:57 PM
I am due to qualify as a radiographer in the UK. I already have my Australian residency thanks to my wife being a nurse. We are arriving in Perth in November and I would appreciate any advice on getting work as a radiographer. Cheers Neil
From janeandian

To neilandcheryl

15 Apr 2012 12:00 PM
Hi Have a look at Hays healthcare,,, They are all agencies who recruit for medical related jobs. SKJ and Perth radiology are private providers, they are dotted about throughtout Perth, they would be worth researching to see if they offer graduate positions. Then of course the main hospitals, Royal Perth, Sir Charles Gardiner, Joondalup Health Campus and Fiona Stanley is a massive hospital being built at present, have a look at their websites for contacts. It may be worth looking at THE WEST online, that is the Perth paper, saturday is the employment ads day, look under healthcare. Hope that helps! Regards Jane
From jimboman

To janeandian

15 Apr 2012 7:55 PM
There are a lot of private providers of radiography services in WA. They are scattered around all over the place. Some lease space in the big hospitals but are just as likely to be located in an office block or unit in the city or the burbs. Our local one is located next to the main shopping centre.
From neilandcheryl

To jimboman

15 Apr 2012 9:44 PM
Thanks very much, I will check out those sites. Best Regards Neil