Archived Discussion Topic

enrolement       started by butterworth6 on 25 Jun 2012   (24056)
Message InfoMessage
From butterworth6

25 Jun 2012 1:08 AM
Hi I am currently applying for a via. We hope to move to Perth. I am a midwife, my husband is an electrician. I have four children, aged 6,5 and 2. Is it possible to enrole the children in a school before we move???? Thanks
From meandbee

To butterworth6

25 Jun 2012 2:10 PM
Most schools, at least the better / more popular ones, will require some proof of residence (renat agreement / utility bill) before you can enrol your kids. Also you would need to think about where you are working and base your residential location on that, and then sort out the schools.