Finally gave up on the house sale following several viewings by complete timewasters making ridiculous offers. Have decided to rent and have secured tennants today (at least our mortgage will be paid for the next 12 months) whilst we experience life in OZ. May seem a little cowardly way of doing it but at least by doing it this way we retain our security/investment in the UK, afterall we have worked long and hard for this for 20 years and am not prepared to sell it at a substantial loss. Roll on 31st August when we start our journey down under (excited / but apprehensive) we are certainly prepared to give it 100%, but if all else fails which fingers xxxxxxxxxx'd it wont, we will still own our postage stamp sized property in the UK. C U all in approx 5 weeks time, CANT WAIT!