Secret_Squirrel's BLOG

Recent TopicsUpdated
5 Month Update16 Apr 2011
Permanent Job26 Feb 2011
12 Week Update26 Feb 2011
We are here!11 Dec 2010
Off we go!17 Nov 2010
Shipping12 Nov 2010
Unemployed! 30 Oct 2010
4 WEEKS TO GO!21 Oct 2010
GOING READY OR NOT ! 19 Sep 2010
SOLD?04 Sep 2010
I WANT TO GO NOW !07 Aug 2010
Another Viewing ! 31 Jul 2010
VISA GRANTED !24 Jul 2010
House for Sale20 Jul 2010
Waiting 12 Jul 2010
Case Officer Allocated!05 Jun 2010
Todays the day!30 May 2010
Really Lucky!08 May 2010
Application Lodged30 Apr 2010
Forms! 24 Apr 2010
Changes to MODL13 Feb 2010
Not So Secret23 Jan 2010
Appointed Agent20 Jan 2010
Holiday and Getting Started16 Jan 2010
07 Aug 2010
I wish I was a child again so I could get away with screaming, stamping my feet and shouting I want to go now!

We have two more house viewings today and have another one booked in for next week so that will be five in total. We are now multiple agent in an attempt to sell as quickly as possible. We have our internet agent with no commission to pay and a local estate agent who has a four week contract to earn their commission, so fingers crossed the house will sell soon.

My boss has even interviewed someone for my job and I have not even handed in my notice yet! It took him about 4 months to find me and now he is panicking that he will not be able to replace me before I go.

We have had two removal companies round this week to give us shipping quotes and have two booked in for next week so hopefully we will know which company we want to use soon.

I also have potential of a family crisis on the horizon. My Dad had some heart problems over two years ago and has been really well since then but the last few weeks he has been feeling poorly and the doctor is talking about pacemakers to correct the problem. I do not think my Mum will cope if she has to go through all that again without me here. My Dad seems really relaxed about the whole thing and is still his usual hyperactive self and Mum is worried sick.
1 comments  Show / Hide