Bev you know I am worried about the houses prices, we are comfortable here too. Then Davie hut it with the other night if he can't make the money that he makes over here then he is not going. So that was a shock, so we have arranged for him to meet with a few garages. Also he was at a meeting here in Edinburgh and the 'big man' from Fiat was there. He thought we were already away, so he has sent a few emails to contact's in Perth for Davie to meet and gave him a great reference. So fingers crossed. Also remember to keep checking facebook for pics.
We we are going out on 1st of March to validate. I can't wait. We have also had an offer on the house 5k less. We are still thinking of it, Davie is getting cold feet about OZ. He wants to see if he can get a job that can make us secure. Just Davie making sure his family are okay first. So will let you all know how we get on. Looking forward to meeting up with a few Aussiemovers.xx