Well we have had visa for 8 weeks now, and Lee has just been offered a job he cant refuse.
This couldnt have been any worse timing as we still havn't sold house so we are low on funds, but if he doesn't take the job we may not have another job offer, and then in March we have to validate anyway!
We have decided to jump in head first and just go for it, but it's not easy trying to get the money to do it!
I have potsed on the foru to try and find somewhere for us to stay - at the moment even a tent may have to be an option (I hate camping!) 3 weeks of camping with a toddler really doesnt appeal...!
I cant secure a proper let until we are in oz, and this may take a few weeks to arrange!
Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeee arggghhhhhhhhhhhh lol