mellis66's BLOG

Recent TopicsUpdated
Happy New Year31 Dec 2009
work and house15 Aug 2009
Still here08 Jun 2009
Snow!06 Feb 2009
Another viewing!01 Feb 2009
Merry Christmas08 Jan 2009
estate agent09 Nov 2008
car boots and all05 Oct 2008
car boots and all04 Oct 2008
Car booting!21 Sep 2008
Car11 Sep 2008
Estate Agents!!!!11 Sep 2008
Lands End03 Sep 2008
meet up and other things!04 Aug 2008
viewing!!13 Jul 2008
Car and stuff!!03 Jul 2008
New agent on Board24 Jun 2008
Race 4 Life (walk in my case!)17 Jun 2008
2nd viewing!!15 Jun 2008
work12 Jun 2008
Stressed to the hilt!!!!!!!!!!11 Jun 2008
Our first meet up!08 Jun 2008
Another viewing02 Jun 2008
Another viewing01 Jun 2008
Another viewing01 Jun 2008
Another viewing01 Jun 2008
Another viewing01 Jun 2008
Another viewing01 Jun 2008
update18 May 2008
everyday stuff06 May 2008
still to start29 Apr 2008
Estate Agents!!!!
11 Sep 2008
Sometimes I wonder how these people actually make it through the day. Agent phoned up today with information about a new incentive they are trying to market to get the market up and moving again. In a nutshell, a buyer only pays you 75% of the agreed price while taking a maximum of 10 years to pay the remaining 25%. Hmmm - now I am sure that for some this may be an advantage and a way out. BUT surely if they had looked through our file properly it quite clearly states that we are coming off the property ladder so why on earth would we want to leave 25% of our house behind!!!! Thank god Mike took the call, I would not have been as polite as he was, so well done hubby!
We have not had a viewing for nearly 8 weeks now. Seriously considering doing a total paint overhaul on the lounge/diner. It looks fine as it is but maybe with a fresh and slight different colour of paint it MIGHT catch someones eye soon.

Moan over

Sam x
1 comments  Show / Hide